WE'RE STILL OPEN
Outdoor Dining Only
As I'm sure you've heard, starting Nov 17th, State social distancing regulations prohibit indoor dining in Orange County. We anticipated such an announcement, and are fully prepared to continue our brunch, lunch and dinner service on our patio.
We have set up additional heaters, and lit the fire tables to keep you warm. We also have outdoor TVs so you can still watch the games and cheer on your team.
And let's not forget the menu items Chef and our talented bartenders created to warm you up. I suggest trying the Loco Moco or Big Kahuna to warm your toes!
On a more personal note, I want to thank you for continuing to support StillWater Spirits & Sounds, Sunsets Bar & Grill and Waterman's Harbor. It is because of you, our doors remain open, our staff is employed and our local vendors are still in business. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Hope to see you on the patio!
New Safety Protocols
We take the health and saftey of our guests and employees seriously
People in California must wear face coverings when they are in the situations listed below:
• Inside of, or in line to enter, any indoor public space;
• Engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site, when:
- Interacting in-person with any member of the public;
-Working in any space visited by members of the public, regardless of whether anyone from the public is present at the time;
• Working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution to others;
• Working in or walking through common areas, such as hallways, stairways, elevators, and parking facilities;
• In any room or enclosed area where other people (except for members of the person’s own household or residence) are present when unable to physically distance.
We appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the state and local social distancing requirements.