WE'RE STILL OPEN
Dear valued guests and friends,
We’re Still Open! In compliance with State and County social distancing requirements, we are only offering outdoor seating. Additionally, all drink orders must be accompanied by a food order.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support
New Safety Protocols
We take the health and saftey of our guests and employees seriously
People in California must wear face coverings when they are in the situations listed below:
• Inside of, or in line to enter, any indoor public space;
• Engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site, when:
- Interacting in-person with any member of the public;
-Working in any space visited by members of the public, regardless of whether anyone from the public is present at the time;
• Working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution to others;
• Working in or walking through common areas, such as hallways, stairways, elevators, and parking facilities;
• In any room or enclosed area where other people (except for members of the person’s own household or residence) are present when unable to physically distance.
We appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the state and local social distancing requirements.